Tuesday, April 13, 2004


Canada Seal Hunt Begins
2,500 men and 150 trawlers to gather for intensive 36-hour phase of cull on April 12, TODAY. Up to 10,000 seals to be killed per daylight hour. The cull of the seals has always been controversial as many have been clubbed to death, but new guidelines mean more will be killed using guns. This is so obscene i don't know where to begin. As I understand it, it's done because too many seals are eating the fish that so many fishermen/women depend on.link

:: Alright, everybody else is doing it....I probably should have cheated and reached for something more ethereal, but this is what I was re-reading last night.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
"Of course, junkies don't as a rule die from the withdrawal of junk."
Junky - by William S Burroughs

:: George Says - A George Bush comic generator. Tell him what to say. via Chapel-Perilous and btw if you've never been to bsti's Chapel-Perilous group weblog, you may be missing out on something mighty fine from the Chapelers. It's been in my "Cool as Shit/Hip as Hell" favorites file forever.

:: April 13, 2001 - My weblog/journal anniversay #3 today.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP