Wednesday, March 3, 2004


Sore Loser? Rumours are flying about Bill Murray's sour public response to Sean Penn's win in the best actor category. "If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn't have bothered coming."

Molly Ivins on the Haiti issue.

Excellent photos of the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) in Iceland. Click on link for the thumbnails. [via email]

Rolling Stone, Ron Wood, off the wagon, again. Damn, at 60 years old when is he going to get it? So uncool.

Apathy, party of one? Edwards is out. Lurch vs the Cowboy. Guess I'll be voting for and supporting Kerry and I couldn't be more complacent about it.

{Quote For Today} (let's hear if for normal days...)
Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."
~Mary Jean Iron

Moshes to Yanni.

thanks for all the healing vibes....my head is much better today.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP