Thursday, March 25, 2004


{Recycled Link}
Need a spiky bra to lift up your spirits? Trying to figure out just how you'd wear that black bra. As a swim suit top? Over something else? Or just flat out by itself?

Speaking of clothes, I saw where some high school in Canada is telling the girls to stop wearing pajama pants to school. My daughter and her friends have been wearing them here to school for a few years now. Like plaid flannel or with ducks or cartoon characters on them. They're comfortable and baggy, so what's the bfd?

If I drink one of my favorite Herbal Dr Enuf's (cherry flavored with ginseng) and my ass is still dragging, I'm in trouble. Normally, one of these drinks and a cup of espresso will start my day off fine. There's also the Original Dr Enuf (lemon-lime soda). It's always been considered a hangover remedy with many B vitamins, minerals and potassium as many area people will attest to, and is bottled in Tennessee. Try one if you get the chance. [Review]

{Local Links}
Asheville to Play San Francisco in Film which will tell the story of the guitarist for the group Moby Grape, which had a brief moment of fame.

WPVM, Progressive Voice of the Mountains, 103.5, is a brand new radio station here in Asheville, NC. There're currently a 100-watt station with endless possibilities and have been extremely supportive of area musicians, and also feature the Democracy Now! program, and all the good indie stuff. Wish they included a playlist on their site. This morning I heard a nice celtic tune, followed by a sitar-based melody, and then a alt-rock compilation. Sure wish I knew who I was listening to; I'm sure they announced later after a 5-song or so block. I long for someone to announce before AND after a song what it is.

{Quote Today}
Love the earth and sun and animals,
Despise riches, give alms to everyone that asks,
Stand up for the stupid and crazy,
Devote your income and labor to others...
And your very flesh shall be a great poem.
~Walt Whitman


One nation under surveillance.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP