Monday, March 29, 2004


{Politics} Bush Dominatrix, Karen Hughes, has been summoned back from domesticity to the White House to whip the troops back into submission, while peddling her new book. "Jeez, this place has gone to shit without me. "Get over here, George, and lick my boots....NOW! Then we'll go over the 9-11 Commission interview scenarios for Condy. Fuckin' Dems are squealing for her head. If absolutely necessary, we'll prop her up and send her back out for public scrutiny." "Now, who wants to take Mama to lunch?"

Veep Stakes - Pick the Vice-President candidate you'd like to see with Kerry. [via: celestial offerings]


{The Final Four} - Duke, Oklahoma State, U-Conn, and Georgia Tech, I bet The Varsity was hopping Sunday night. (two ACC teams-- GA Tech & Duke). Three out of four's not bad. I guessed all but OK State and for March Madness, that's pretty good, she says patting herself on the back. But how many more nail-biting, lead-changing, down-to-the-wire games are we supposed to endure? Every. damn. one. of. them.

{Films} I finally got to see The Salton Sea, starring Val Kilmer and Vincent D'Onofrio, on IFC this weekend. It was a pretty good mystery with a few major plot twists which may require repeat viewing.

The movie, Ned Kelly, is now remade with Heath Ledger in the Mick Jagger role. But... why? Also stars Orlando Bloom, Naomi Watts, and Geoffrey Rush.

{Quote For Today} Treat the Earth well. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. - Kenyan proverb

Bush: I'm not a war hero; but I play one on TV.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

Back to TOP