Saturday, March 27, 2004

Fun Cigar Box handbags; $55 - $70; Art Deco, Marilyn Monroe, the usual kitschy stuff.

"I may believe in the things he has to say, but voting for Nader just isn't realistic."
"A vote for Nader is a vote FOR Bush."
"It's really down to voting for a lesser of two evils."

These were some of the responses of those attending the Nader rally at the UNC-Asheville campus yesterday I heard on local news. I was suprised there wasn't anyone quoted saying something more positive. Unless no one did. Hmmm. Nader's flying under the radar making stops along the campus circuit courting the younger voter.

Go Duke? They squeaked by another win last night over Illinois, 72 - 62. GA Tech also won.

saturday morning me//
outta espresso/so moving slow/regular java/
wheat bagel with brie/oj/yeah duke!/
burgundy long gown/black shawl/sox & sandals/
hair ala fright wig/two by two cigs/
have the morning all to myself/
listening to wfmu radio/
so how about you?/

Lenny Bruce's pardon revoked.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP