Monday, March 15, 2004


* Deal Breakers, Deal Sealers?
What's a dating or relationship deal breaker for you? On tv last night, Larry David, met a lady backstage in hopes of hooking up. Until he noticed she had a framed picture of George W Bush on her table. Soon after admitting she was a Republican he hit the breeze. It's a shallow practice and seems like a petty way to eliminate people, but I suspect we all do it to some degree. I know I have.

Pulling up in a gas-guzzler with a loaded gun rack, smelling of Brut, and wearing a belt buckle with "SEXY" on it wrapped around a pair of acid washed jeans and taking me to the local Shooting Range on a date might do me in, but hopefully I'd know this person not only leaned to the right, but was permamently bent, before getting this far. I know what works better than what doesn't.

* Need For Speed: An exposé of how the Pentagon has been issuing a concoction of mind-altering drugs to its soldiers and airmen, resulting in the deaths of allied forces, innocent civilians and, almost certainly, their own men. [link]

* THE WORLD STILL SAYS NO TO WAR
March 19 - Student Day Of Protest - Asheville
March 20 - First Anniversary Of Iraq War
March 20 - Peaceful Vigils

* Rolling Stone founder, Jann Wenner to receive award tonight at Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. [link]

Please excuse my typing. I'm reloading.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP