Tuesday, February 3, 2004

More icy conditions close local schools again today. Shouldn't winter be over by now, or does it just seem to go on forever?

Here's a silly song about cats and chinese food parodied to Harry Chapin's "Cat's In The Cradle" you may enjoy. [thanks. quanu]

The Grammy's will have a Warren Zevon tribute (who is nominated for 5 grammys) and a 40th anniversary of Beatles Ed Sullivan appearance tribute. That ought to be good and cheesy. I can imagine Barry Manilow singing "I Wanna Hold Your Hand". Prince is also nominated. Now there's one mysterious little fucker.

Mike Finley notes CBS' virtuous nature regarding their refusal to air the MoveOn ad vs the Peep Show they ended up with. Can you say Karma, CBS?

{today's quote}
Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards. ~Robert Heinlein

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP