Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I'll take, "What topic has Easy Bake Coven always avoided like the plague?" for $200, Alex. It's Ash Wednesday today. Also George Harrison's birthday, born February 25, 1943. What a bright, sweet soul we lost.

Word Perhect is fun. [seen @ burp]

Writer, poet, artist Ana Castillo, has a blog.

Can you prove it? Doonesbury creator, Gary Trudeau, is offering $10,000 to anyone who can definitively prove that George W. Bush fulfilled his duty to country. [seen @ rori's]

Boxing Bush Game - Go smack the shit out of the fucker. I haven't tried this yet, but I love the concept which sprang from San Francisco rock promoter, Ian Brennan, who has challenged Bush to a charity fight this spring.

Does anyone use the newsfeeds? News aggregators? I've been using Bloglines. Which one do you use?

Ever since my tower started making noises, I've been trying to make sure I've got the files I've saved over the 5 years backed up someplace. I suppose I could just buy a blank zip file and save them in that, but I like the fact that I can keep my favorites in Yahoo's bookmarks. I had exported my IE favorites long ago and this morning I exported my Mozilla Firefox favorites into My Yahoo's bookmark. (TO DO: Go to Bookmarks, File, Export, to save a file fist, then upload to Yahoo.)

**Edited to add: Top right photo today is by David LaChapelle. Probably the best photographer out there now. Check out his gallery.

Can I trade this job for what's behind door #2?

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP