Saturday, January 24, 2004

Good Saturday Morning to you.

Just for fun, what does the cheesy Mood Ring and the Stars have in store for you today? What color is your Mood Ring?

Read Your Loserscope
Look, Gemini ? unless you drop the self-love routine and take a stiff shot of reality, you're going to end up a total nobody. The kind of nobody who lives in ranch house, or works at the IRS, or drowns in their own puke at a frat party. Take my advice, Cancer: medicate yourself ? heavily ? with whipped cream propellant and gin. Here's a simple resolution for you Leo: stop being such an asshole.

Hello! My name is Lisa, I'm 15 and I live in New York City. Welcome to my website about THE BEATLES - the best group in the Whole Wide World! Reading this will take some of you back in time. I was in a car on my way to Fort Lauderdale, FL, when I first heard a cut from this album; asking my Father to please, please, turn up the radio. It was 40 years ago, Feb 9, 1964, that they appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show.

{today's quote}
"CBS announced it will not air MoveOn.org's winning anti-Bush ad during the Super Bowl, saying they don't air so-called 'issue ads' unless the issue is that girls are sluts for beer." -- Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update

saturday morning me//
espresso, mebee two/marlboro by the fistfull/
bloodshot eyes peeking out from
under my old bucket hat/
black sweats/blue houseshoes/
dream: quiet morning to myself/
reality: hubby yammering at record speed/
have i mentioned he's a big talker?/
so how's about you?/

Putting the "ass" in classy.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP