Tuesday, December 2, 2003

Have you seen the ads for HBO's Angels In America? The ads are quite intriguing and it features Al Pacino, Meryl Streep, Emma Thompson, Mary-Louise Parker, who I just adore. A two-parter beginning this Sunday, Dec 7, and finishing Dec 14.

Do you get a Christmas Bonus at your job? Some people get the equivalent of a week's pay at Christmas time. That's a decent bonus. I got a week off once at Christmas--- Unpaid. You should have heard the way they sold that one to us. Other companies give out hams or turkeys or a fruit basket. But have you ever received a crappy bonus? Here's hoping your Christmas time bonus is a good one. I suppose we should be grateful to have a job inside this economic drought we live in.

High Times in magic mushroom business - and it's perfectly legal. "I asked them what the mildest one was and they recommended the Mexicans. Within 15 minutes I started to get this warm, tingly feeling. Within half an hour the market had become this vibrant and colourful place."

She now visits the stall every weekend. A confirmed "shroomer", her fungus of choice is a gnarled truffle the colour and texture of congealed muesli known as the Philosopher's Stone. [via: randomwalks]

Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I will show you some fucktard who can't get his pants off.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP