Friday, October 3, 2003

Good Morning. I couldn't get Skyler up this morning. I tried every five minutes. She finally got up at 9 and I just took her to school. Speaking of her, this morning the keyboard had rice on it. Yes, rice. She had Chinese last night. Really, if I didn't hose it down each day, it'd be a freakin' smorgasboard here. How gross can a teenage girl be?

{spirit} Want a Tarot reading? Facade also has other fascinating entertainment. I-Ching, Runes, Numerology, and Biorhythms.

{flashback} From Oct 3, 2002 Post- 1) Ari Fleischer spinning outta control; 2) 'The Firesign Theatre'; 3) If the US and Iraq do go to war; And 4) Al Gore. Wow, what a difference a year makes.

{music} 7-part series The Blues on PBS has been exceptional. Tonight's show (part 6) is about the music of the early sixties British invasion that reintroduced the blues sound to America with Eric Clapton and Cream, Jeff Beck, the Stones, and more influenced by Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, and others.

{weird} I Read It On The Internet So It Must Be True Dept - In Tasmania, a widow is required to wear her dead husband’s penis around her neck for a period of time after his death. [via: andreas ohrt]

{quote} Love the earth and sun and animals,
Despise riches, give alms to everyone that asks,
Stand up for the stupid and crazy,
Devote your income and labor to others...
And your very flesh shall be a great poem.
~Walt Whitman

Confucious say: He who stands on toilet is high on pot.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP