Friday, September 19, 2003

Good Friday Morning!

What am I bid on Dickhead? A leading museum has added a bawdy 16th century work of art to its collection, depicting a human head made up of small images of penises.

::I'll try to keep you amused with a few playthings while you're dodging the dolldrums of your workday...

::Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Find out about your Past Life. Or read Messages From Beyond. [via: coolios]

::When was the last time you visited Orisinal? Play with the Cats. (love that old music)

Quote For Today
Don't be afraid that your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin. ~Unknown

I've upped my standards, now up yours!

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP