Friday, September 5, 2003

::Good Friday morning and Aloha Friday to you...


::Many beautifully designed magazine covers; Time, Vanity Fair, Vogue at the Conde Nast Gallery.

::Rickie Lee Jones' new cd to release Oct 7, called "The Evening Of My Best Day".

::Rolling Stones to headline Hong Kong festival in their bid to relaunch its economy battered by the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) outbreak earlier this year.

::Gwen Stefani has enlisted Outkast's Andre 3000 for her long-awaited debut solo album, hoping for a spring 2004 release.

::Talented Tish is looking for a publisher for her newly finished book, Avoirdupois; you can read the beginning of it now online. Any publishers out there?

Quote For Today
"Just as the value of a house lies in its location,
The value of a mind lies in its depth,
The value of giving lies in the presence of a generous spirit,
The value of words lies in their reliability"
- Lao-Tzu

I'm out of estrogen, still experiencing the dregs of a migraine and I've got a gun.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP