Sunday, August 17, 2003

Good morning.
Blogger somehow misplaced my template Friday, so I had to reconstruct another one.

::Pot charge may lead to huge tax bill If a Haywood County man arrested this week is convicted of a marijuana-growing charge, he'll owe North Carolina $130,000 in taxes for the 30 plants. The excise law allows North Carolina to tax people convicted of drug charges based on the amount of drugs linked to them. Well, that just about sucks.

::Man Cuts Off Own Penis to Cure Sex Addiction
Police said the man did not want his penis to be reattached but were unable to say if doctors had complied with his wishes. I wonder if he left any heart-broken women behind because of his newfound surgical skills.

::The list of Fair and Balanced Web Sites continue to grow. What you going to do about it, Fox? Blah, Blah, Blah, is keeping score. Over 300 Weblog sites and counting.

::Carry On Together - Neil Young has joined David Crosby's CPR side project on the entertainment lineup for the 2003 Santa Ynez Valley Music Festival, which will take place Sept. 28 in Los Olivos, CA. I'd love to see them altogether again. The first thing I always play when I pick up a 12-string is "Helplessly Hoping".

::Oscar has a fun Anger Hostility Quiz on his site.

::A panel of critics has chosen the 50 worst artists in music history. All these tone-deaf pud pullers that have the gumption to rate musicians really amaze me.

::Voices From The Underground - features old images of issues from the Berkley Barb (Berkley, CA), The Great Speckled Bird (Atlanta, GA), Georgia Straight (Vancouver, BC), and more.

Haiku
no way I can stop
smoking is my only vice
that and the whoring

Quote For Today
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go. ~Oscar Wilde

Stop fucking with my power chor....


0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP