Friday, August 22, 2003

Good morning to you. I'm so glad you stopped by.

Portraits - Century Project by Frank Cordelle His respect and caring for women is very much a part of each photograph. [via: Shirl's]

SoBig.F Virus - I just put together that the SoBig virus was what jammed up my email box Wednesday. When I pulled up my email, I saw I had 238 emails and they were still coming in as fast as they could. With subject lines like, Your details, Thank you!, Re: Thank you!, Re: Details, Re: Re: My details, Re: Approved, Re: Your application, Re: Wicked screensaver or Re: That movie. And with 238 emails, I had them all. Luckily, I deleted all those emails. I never open anything if I don't recognize who it's from.

edited to add: Rock Stars and their Parents, 1971. Grace Slick, Frank Zappa, Ginger Baker, etc.

The smoke I’m blowing up your ass is also good for the environment.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP