Monday, August 4, 2003

Good afternoon to you...I'm coming to you live from my new home today. Of course, one of the first things I had to do was try out the pc to make sure it survived the ride over. (Although we only moved about 2 miles away.) I wanted to journal, check my email, and then get back to unpacking and deciding where stuff goes.

::Dude, Where's My General Lee? Do I really want to know?

::Is God as Mean as the Republicans? Somehow I just can’t see Jesus with a "Kick Their Ass, Take Their Gas" Bumper Sticker. (He won't actually "take" their gas. He’ll pay a very smart price for it to Halliburton and the like at the gas pump.) [via Buzzflash]

::New Bill Maher interview is good. Did you realize when he spoke out about 9/11, which led to ABC firing him, that Rush Limbaugh was his very first defender?

::Howard Dean's in your face tv ad running today in Texas. I saw it Sunday on Meet The Press. He's managing to scare some of the other democratic runners; especially Lieberman. Joe's not really a Democrat, is he? I refer to him as a Republicrat.

Happy Birthday Yunape! Hope you enjoy your special day.

::Quote For Today
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Excuse my typing. I'm reloading.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP