Saturday, July 5, 2003

Saturday already? Good Morning...

Does Birth Order make sense?

Strengths and Weaknesses of The First Borns.
Good Team Player, Organized, List Maker, Leadership Ability.
Strengths and Weaknesses of The Middle Child.
Peacemakers, Independent Thinker, Unspoiled, Realistic.
Strengths and Weaknesses of The Last Born Child.
Charming, Likable, Manipulative, People Oriented.

I am a first born and I gotta agree with being a 'list maker'. In fact, I'm compulsive about it and have been since I was a little girl. Before bed I'd lay out everything for the next morning. Then get out my notebook and write: 7:00am--wake up. 7:05am--brush teeth, 7:08am--have breakfast, 7:23am--fix hair, and so on for the whole day. I began this at about 9 years old. I also kept a notebook on theYankees, and all their stats. Pretty weird.


Try to match each of the following opening lines with the correct novel on the Famous First Words Quiz.
...via fimoculous

After six years, Lollapalooza tours again. Starting tonight, July 5 - Verizon Wireless Music Center, Noblesville, Ind.

Fun Link Of The Day: Inflatable Bras from Frederick's of Hollywood in 1960. Yep. Pump 'er up with air. #G looks so sharp and pointy, I'll bet she could poke a spider in the ass with those things. ...via The Presurfer

#5 in the countdownTop Ten Worst Cars of the Millenium. Have you ever owned one of them? I've owned #5 and #10 before; my parents bought #9 once. The comments on their selections is very funny. ...via The Presurfer

Stew Albert is still around and raising all sorts of good radical hell. If you ascribed to the radical thinking of the Sixties, his Yippie Reading Room is just the place for you.

Quote For Today
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

saturday morning me//
green tea/bagel & cantelope/
back to benson & hedges/
jean shorts/patti smith tee t/barefoot/braid/
listening: Richard Thompson/
smelling: Husbands cinnamon toast/
hows about you?/

Keep your hands where I can see them.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP