Tuesday, July 15, 2003


Good Tuesday Morning To You. Thinking about you folks down around Texas, LA, etc, with Hurricane Claudette coming today. J-Mo, Ailina--stay safe.

Rickie Lee Jones will participate in a panel at the Vista Theater in Hollywood on July 23, following the premiere of the film "A Night of Ferocious Joy", the first major anti-war concert in the country. Do artists and entertainers have a "right to speak" on major world events?

Theo had mentioned The Book Of Runes this week and I thought I'd see what the internet had about runes. My son and I always enjoyed the mystery of casting runes. See more about runes here and on Rune Readings.

I've now experienced first hand a regular site I visited looking at quotes, (Inspiration Peak,) hacked to reveal sex sites. I clicked on one of their recommended sites and I go to fantasyfuck.com. I backed out and tried again and got hornyfreak.com that time. I can imagine how pissed I'd be if my own site was hacked like that.

Five gay men, out to make over the world — one straight guy at time. I'll be watching Queer Eye For The Straight Guy tonight on Bravo at 10 est.

The Flaming Lips have a film that'll be released around Christmas 2003 on DVD and to rock venues called Christmas On Mars you can watch here after an initial Dec 2002 release date. It's intended to be more like an event and I'm not certain it's not already been shown yet. Anyway, sounds like fun to me.

Quote For Today
Meditate.
Live purely. Be quiet.
Do your work with mastery.
Like the moon, come out
from behind the clouds!
Shine
~Buddha

I'll bet I can piss you off from here.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP