Sunday, July 13, 2003

Good Sunday morning....

movies
I finally got to see Signs, with Mel Gibson last night and enjoyed it. Braveheart is certainly in my top 10 favorite movies list.

And I've seen 3 movies with Asia Argento in them recently. I first saw her in B. Monkey. Then, XXX, and the New Rose Hotel.

I wasn't aware that Director David Lynch had directed so many commercials. [via greencine]

.:__::__:.

art
Nice, dark illustrations.
[via anne]

Surreal and Dark Art from Illustrator Jason Beam.

etc
Avocado Lite-nobody does it better. Seriously. [via anne]

Garbage Pail Kids return. Including "Fartin' Martin," "Metallic Alec," and "Harry Potty." Weren't they originally out in the mid-80s?

ironing your hairBadfads Museum is a fun visit of bad fads from the past 100 years. Guess I better unload these leisure suits, hot pants and ditch this Farrah Fawcett do.

Quote For Today
Art is the reproduction of what the senses perceive in nature through the veil of the soul. ~Edgar Allen Poe

Sag, You're it.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP