Thursday, July 24, 2003

Good Morning to you....and you...and oh, you, too.

I am the fickle browser chick. I've tried IE, Netscape, AOL-MSN-Earthlink's IE versions, Opera. And no matter how much I like one, I always go back to IE. It just has more bells and whistles. But now I'm trying out Mozilla Firebird. And so far, real good. It's certainly the fastest broswer, by far. Anyone use it?

Fun Link O'The Day is Name That Face.

** Even More Fun Link O'The Day is Arial VS Helvetica. Ultimate celebrity typeface smackdown. Just when I was ready to get down to some serious writing, someone sends me a plaything.

Guerilla artist, Robbie Conal's new book, Artburn is out. Looks good. [via boingboing]

Another validation I'm turning into my Mother. In the car this morning, I had to put a pillow behind my back to reach the pedals better. At 5'4", I'm the runt in my family. The way I'd stand by my Mother and pat her head is now being done to me by my daughter. Husband is 6'3", Daughter is 5'11", Son is 5'10". But I was tall in my Mother- Father- Sister-Myself family. My Mother is 5'0", Sister is 5'3", so my 5'4" was tall.

This photo of Marilyn Monroe which appeared n the December 1960 Playboy, will be auctioned at Christie's. It is expected to sell for $3,000 to $5,000. Also auctioned will be cartoons by Shel Silverstein and painted "Vargas girls" by artist Alberto Vargas.

Quote For Today
"When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that in itself is a choice." ~William James (this is one line I have to tell myself over and over)

I'm out of estrogen and I've got a gun.

**edited to add link @ 11:48 am

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP