Wednesday, January 29, 2003

I'll give you a topic. Owen Wilson. Talk amongst yourselves. And while you're talking about him, I"ll eavesdrop to see if anyone thinks he's as good looking as I do; in a quirky kind of way. I can't put my finger on it {behave, Susan}, but there's something about him. I wonder if he likes older women. It never hurts to ask. [unless you're talking to a dominatrix] He's in that movie, Shanghai Knights, now with Jackie Chan. Even though I think he's nice looking, there are probably 20 or so guys I think look better than him. He's been on my mind because I've seen a lot of him lately on tv. Top of my wet just dreaming list? Mick Jagger would always be Number One, and Dave Navarro is very fine.....

The Iraqi Inspectors had their deadline on, Jan 27, Monday. There wasn't a lot of talk about it. Or their voices were barely audible over the White House's drums of war. Were the inspections just some mutual circle jerk set up by the White House [Cheney, Bush, Rumsfield] axis of evil?

Fleetwood Mac's first studio release in fifteen years in scheduled for release April 15, with a May tour to follow.

Lynn, my photographer blogging buddy is collecting pictures of hands. Why don't you send her a picture of your beautiful hand?

Surfing Goodness:
»Particpating
»SUV/Small Penis Connection?
»Complaint Generator
»SuperPortal
»Celtic Jewelry & Gifts
»Your Name In Flesh?
»Denim Cool

Quote Of The Day
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
~Anon

Haiku For You
Your grandmother's dead
I was so sorry to hear
That it wasn't you
[via:haikooties.com]

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP