Sunday, June 2, 2002

I'm watching a story about Les Paul on TV right now. He's one great talented musician and guitar builder. But that's such an understatement. He is a legend---OK, that better describes him. Steve can really play well, too. Of course, not on the level of a Les Paul. But he can hold his own. I wish he could make his living by playing again and so does he. That is his one true passion and it needs to be nourished. Just sitting around the house or on the front porch picking is not enough for him. Skyler has finally started showing a real interest in the guitar and the keyboards. She can already play the cello and violin. She's starting to pick out chords on the guitar, and play songs by ear on the keyboard. Steve couldn't be more proud of her. That's always been one of his wishes for her.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP