Thursday, June 13, 2002

[Clean] Joke of the Day


A man brought a very limp dog into the veterinary clinic. As he lay
the dog on the table, the doctor pulled out his stethoscope, placing
the receptor on the dog's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook
his head sadly and said, "I'm sorry, but your dog has passed away.

"What?" screamed the man. "How can you tell? You haven't done any
testing on him. I want another opinion!"
With that, the vet turned
and left the room. In a few moments, he returned with a Labrador
Retriever. The Retriever went right to work, checking the poor dead
dog out thoroughly. After a considerable amount of sniffing, the
Retriever sadly shook his head and said "Bark". The veterinarian
then took the Labrador out and returned in a few moments with a cat,
who also checked out the poor dog on the table. Like his
predecessors, the cat sadly shook his head and said, "Meow." He then
jumped off the table and ran out of the room.
The veterinarian
handed the man a bill for $600. The dog's owner went postal. "$600!
Just to tell me my dog is dead? This is Outrageous!"
The vet shook
his head sadly and explained. "If you had taken my word for it, it
would have been $50, but with the Lab work and the Cat scan it's
considerably more".


0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP