Sunday, April 7, 2002

i wonder what ever happened to xenia zed?

I wonder what ever happened to Xenia Zed? She was a friend from college and lived in Kingsport. She was of Russian descent and both her parents were physicians. She had a very old Volvo with no windows and we went from party to party in that car often. She introduced me to the gay world by inviting me first to a Halloween party. It was a great excuse for the closet people to dress up and show their fashion flare. A whole underground of people on the fringe as I was as a hippie girl (hated that label, but it does sum it up). Xenia was a neuter or whatever she called it when you are on a sexual sabbatical. So was Arfus and Suzy Creamcheese. We all experimented with acid and mescaline together almost daily. And did amazing art work while we were high. I remember painting a good picture of Jimi Hendrix when I lived in the dorm once, but my pottery was outstanding. I don't have any of that stuff anymore---broken and lost . A synonym for lost youth, I guess.

Sweet puppies. Soft, warm, black watery eyes; fluffy fur balls. We're keeping them for someone, you know. They don't really live with me, so they aren't really MY puppies

4 comments:

Anonymous Sun Jul 20, 02:03:00 PM EDT  

It was a B52 Volvo (named Wilma-Jean with a picture of Da Vinci's Universal Man drawn on the exterior of the driver's side door)and I did not do drugs EVERY day.

Sudeaux Lux Sun Jul 20, 11:21:00 PM EDT  

I did say ALMOST every day.

Anonymous Thu Jul 24, 10:06:00 PM EDT  

Not even ALMOST!

Sudeaux Lux Thu Jul 24, 11:42:00 PM EDT  

Actually, Xenia, I may have it wrong about you. I should change almost to occassionally.

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP