Saturday, November 27, 2004

"When Hugh feels bad, you hear about it immediately. A tiny splinter works itself into his palm and he claims to know exactly how Jesus must have felt on the Cross." Short piece by David Sedaris
more »

Condi enjoys box lunch at the Y? "Why you wanna say that Condoleezza Rice is going to lick my beaver, dude? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I gave him the warm smile. "Not your beaver," I said. Then I waved a hand in all directions, indicating the whole canvas of existence.
more »


saturday morning me//
brrrrr, cold this morning/heat blasting warm air/
newly dyed blood-red head, with stray grey ponytail/
black pants/grey slippers/greyhoodie/
java IV drip #2/slice of zuchinni bread/
what wine goes well with breakfast?/
listening: local news & husband growling/
**11:14am-he finally stopped pacing around my pc/
doesn't he know that morning is mine?--fucker/
pass the spliff, then beat it/
so how about you? =)/

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP